Freitag, 12. Dezember 2008

Woody, I lurve you.

in a so-called "urban dictionary" (www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lurve ) they explain it like this:

LURVE: "A heightened term to suggest more-than-love"


I think it's more than a fantastic word, created by Woody Allen - you got to read his dialogues, you got to cite them out loud with your friends, it's so much fun, actually still more fun than the films, if you got a good reader! you just got to buy "alles von allen", quel jeu de mot, and then you got to find him, the good reader....et c'est parti!

From the movie Annie Hall:

"Love is too weak a word for what I feel -- I lurve you, you know, I loave you, I loff you, two F's, yes I have to invent, of course I -- I do, don't you think I do?"


and. above all. there will be a magazine called like this very soon, to follow: www.lurvemag.com
www.lurvemag.com
and then there will be katie grand's love magazine, too.....soon!

Keine Kommentare: